BS EN1063 – Glass in Building – Security Glazing – Testing and classification of resistance against bullet attack.
- Small Caliber Universal Receiver- with
appropriate stand, recoil system, percussion firing box, velocity barrels,
cleaning kits, and boresights/borelasers
- Velocity Measurement System – provided with
either the 414 Velocity Screen, suitable for indoor use, or a Doppler Radar
System, suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- Target Retention Devices- including X, Y Target
Holder, Splinter collection box, and Glass Frames
- Preparation/Conditioning Equipment – including
- Data Acquisition – The end user’s range data can
all be processed with the Integrated Range Instrumentation System (IRIS). For
this test, the velocity IRIS system would be provided.